Friday, February 1, 2008

Plumber butts!

FINALLY, the plumbers are here to replace my water heaters!!! It's been two days with no hot water.....! We had to run to Mom's last night to take showers. Hoping for hot water by tonight! Now, I just have to find time to paint my laundry room ceiling to cover up all the water damage.

Home ownership is such a joy!

Oh, and I'm getting sick....but I'm taking tons of airborne and zicam. I've got a date with Rick Springfield Saturday night and no amount of snot pouring out of my nose will keep me and my duct tape from seeing my 80's idol (OK, he was #2 after John Taylor, bass player for Duran Duran...and Simon LeBon....and George Michael...and Rob Lowe.....and C. Thomas Howell....and John Cusak...I was seriously boy-crazy)!

Update: I have hot water again!!! Yeah! I can shower again! I can wash dishes! Wait......

2 comments:

House of Jules said...

Dude, it's 6:31 a.m. and I woke up to a song by a spanish singer that worked it's way into the dream I was having before I realized it was the alarm, and it was really great until I opened my eyes and realized that I was dehydrated and had a head full of ache. Ugh. JCP (Jeaux Creaux Prodeaux) forever. Enjoy your shower.
Jules
House of Jules

House of Jules said...

...and OMG that took me 5 minutes to type.