Thursday, February 21, 2008

U2 3D

My friend had a very blonde moment today that I had to share:

I asked her if she wanted to go see U2 3D with me this weekend and possibly enjoy some dinner and drinks afterwards. She kind of paused and said, "How much does it cost?" I replied, "I don't know. Whatever movies go for these days. $9.00?"

She started laughing....."I thought you meant they were in town and we'd go see them in concert." To which I promptly replied, "Ah, if Bono and the crew were in town for a show, I'd be waaaaaay more enthusiastic about it!"

Then, trying to quickly change the subject so I wouldn't focus in on her faux paux, she asked me, "Hey! You want to go see Chong (of Cheech and Chong) on March 7th?"

Maybe she's had too much Chong!!

4 comments:

texAAsgirl said...

To be perfectly fair - you said U2, not U2 3D....not that it would have mattered though.

I come by my blonde moments honestly!

Jen said...

Never too much Chong! BTW...when I asked E if he wanted to go with us to see Chong in concert his response was, "he's not a very good singer, but he's good with a bong?" Good with the Bong and not the Song! Ha!

House of Jules said...

Hmmm, Bong + Song. That reminds me, karaoke night is tonight, right??? See you at the club. (which makes me want to sing, "go shawty, it's ya birthday...)
Jules
House of Jules

Jen said...

You know I'll be drunk dialing you tonight, BIOTCH (pick up the phone BIOTCH)!