Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Challenge!

As usual, Jules and I were in a deep, cerebral discussion when she broke rank and asked me if I had visited Spammon's blog today, Pick Your Poison. Unfortunately, I hadn't had the pleasure. She was very quick to advise me that I should NOT look at the blog for if I did, I would never be the same. Never being one to follow directions, I immediately ran to my laptop to check it out. Boy, she wasn't kidding! GROSS! Click here to take a peek....

After we hung up the phone, I started tooling around You Tube (I was still logged on from posting my Jimmy Kimmell masterpiece from earlier), and I happened upon this little gem.....



I agree with Jules that the hairy tongue vs. cancerous tongue thing is disgusting, but this Chris Crocker video may possibly be the most disturbing clip I have ever seen in my life. This guy is W-A-C-K! So, Jules.....we have a challenge. Can you "one up" this, biotch?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

No, no I can't one-up you. This is a hot mess. OMFG.
Jules
House of Jules

House of Jules said...

I totally came back to watch this again. I swear the best part is when he plugs one ear to make sure he's singing in the right key. That is the least of his problems, and seemingly the least of mine as well since I can't stop watching this train wreck. I gotta get my hump post done, biotch! Stop sending these distractions my way (it's all about me, you know)
Jules
House of Jules

House of Jules said...

OH, I meant to also say: I KNOW FOR SURE I HAVEN'T MADE OUT WITH THAT!!!!
Jules
House of Jules

Spammon said...

Wow. I'm just sitting here staring at my computer wondering what the hell just happened. And then it all came clear to me. Remember at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when they opened the Ark and when they looked their heads exploded and melted? Well, now we know what they saw.

House of Jules said...

Give him less!!!!

Ok, I'm getting away from this video now. You suck for making me watch this over & over. And over.

Jules
House of Jules

Jen said...

It just sucks you in, doesn't it? I've watched it 3 times and it doesn't seem to get any less disturbing. This guy is a train wreck. It makes googling "fondling balls" so normal!

House of Jules said...

The only thing better than googling "fondling balls" must be if in that statement "googling" means something else entirely...and maybe it's redundant to say "googling fondling balls". We could save so much time if we just started saying, "googling balls". Or, just "balls". Ahhhh, search term evolution!
Jules
House of Jules