Friday, February 22, 2008

Bullie is STILL delivering the laughs!

I was so excited when I checked my site meter this morning to see that someone in Japan (freakin' Japan) had looked at my blog. So far, the UK, Russia and Canada have all taken a peek and it's thrilling to know I can spread my thoughts (however dirrrrrrty) around the globe through this medium.




I scrolled down to see how they came to find me and could not contain my laughter when I noticed they had done a yahoo search for "fondling balls" and found my What Bull post. Holy crap, who does a search for fondling balls.....? Wait! Don't answer that!



I just can't say it enough: that was the BEST $29.95 I've ever spent!


1 comment:

House of Jules said...

Well, obviously! I think you should also post the photo of you smelling your hand, just, you know, so the people looking for ball-fondling information will know what NOT to do after they are finished.
Between people finding your blog with "ball fondling" searches and people finding my blog with "male crotches" searches, I think we may have the market just about covered. I'm so proud!
Jules
House of Jules