Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ewwwwww!

I was surfing around some very funny blogs and found this very disturbing picture on DListed:

There was something oddly familiar about these two! I couldn't quite place it. Were they movie stars? Pop stars? Celebutantes? I knew for sure that whoever they were they both had way too much plastic surgery!

I read on to solve the mystery of the overly sliced & diced duo....Apparently, STAR magazine put together a compilation of most requested celebrity body parts, according to two L.A. plastic surgeons.

The "Man" has: Daniel Craig's eyes, Leonardo DiCaprio's nose, Matt Damon's lips, Christian Bale's jaw and John Stamos' hair.


The "Woman" has: Katie Holmes' eyes, Katherine Heigl's nose, Keira Knightleys cheeks, Jessica Simpson's hair and Angelina Jolie's lips.

All I have to say is... GROSS! THAT'S THE PERFECT MAN OR WOMAN??? I shall never complain about my God-given features again!

BTW...doesn't the chick kinda look like Jessica Biel?


No comments: