Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mom read my blog

Mom came over very late tonight just after the 4 firemen left my bedroom (I'll explain in another post once I'm over the shock) and read my blog for the first time. She read the Bullie post while I dangled the live version in front of her (then laughed as I tried to pull a hair off of it thinking it was mine then realizing it was Bullie's).

Next, she indulged and read the Gouche post. Her initial reaction? "I can't believe you girls still make fun of your Mom like this!" Then, after reading the UrbanDictionary.com definition of Gouche she looked at me square in the eye and said, "Oh my God....if I only knew then what I know now! I have such a dirty mouth and didn't even know it!"

I directed her to the comments section where my wonderful sister-in-law Leslie informed me that I forgot to mention one of Mom's most overused "fake" words: piddle (Mom's definition: to go potty, to pee). Leslie took it upon herself to look up piddle on UrbanDictionary.com and discovered it's meaning. When Mom found out that "piddle" meant fingering....well, you'll just have to click on it to read it for yourself....she said, "I am so dirty. Can you believe I used that word in public?"

After freaking out that her influence has reached such epic peaks, she walked away from the computer and said, "This is so gouche! I can't take it....I'm going piddle."

2 comments:

House of Jules said...

I hope the 4 firemen were in your bedroom for a GOOD reason, and if so we're going to have to compare notes because, oooh boy, my experiences with firemen have been ALLLLLLLL good. DROOL/SLURP. OMG, I have such a dirty mouth, your mom would be proud.

(Seriously, WTF, was there a FIRE in your house?) CALL ME!
xoxo
Jules
House of Jules

Anonymous said...

I LOL when I read this one...my cubicle neighbors were like WTF! I had to share...your mom does have a dirty mouth!

Love and miss you,
Leslie