Monday, February 11, 2008

4 Firemen in my bedroom and there wasn't a camera anywhere

What a weekend! As I've mentioned in previous blogs, there's been a LOT of sickness floating around my house the last month or two. It all came to a head on Saturday with E. He had a bad interaction with some medications and it caused him to pass out/fall down on our marble floors. VERY LONG STORY short....I called 911 and Trophy Club's finest were at my door within minutes.

After we realized he was going to be OK, it hit me........I had 4 FIREMEN in my bedroom! This certainly was not the way I envisioned having so many FIREMEN in my room, but at least I can say they were there! I thought it would be a little tacky to ask them to pose for a provocative budoir photo, given the situation.

Gotta love those men in uniform!

2 comments:

House of Jules said...

I've been thinking about this since our phone call on Sunday. I need all the names of E's meds. Not that I'm going to take them at the wrong time, but I'm going to SAY I took them at the wrong time, and I'm going to call the fire department. It'll be a little love delivery. Hells yeah!!!
Jules
House of Jules

Jen said...

You'd be better off to "fall" as you're getting out of the shower (of course, make up and hair will be unaffected by the water and you will have somehow "slipped" into a sexy nightie while waiting for the FIREMEN to arrive).