Thursday, January 31, 2008

Looking up....just not at my laundry room ceiling!

After writing off yesterday with a good bottle of red, I realized I hadn't paid homage on my blog to one of my all-time-favorite "this day sucked-ass" remedies. I can not believe I've had a blog for over two weeks and haven't given out a big shout-out to TWO BUCK CHUCK!! It's only the. best. wine. ever!!! There is one minor problem: Two Buck Chuck (actual name: Charles Shaw) is only sold at Trader Joe's Market and there is no Trader Joe's in Texas!


Now, unfortunately I am down to (gulp) my last bottle! That's her picture above. Doesn't she look lonely? I even dressed her up a little because I was hoping that her finery would keep me from tearing into her when I have my next sucky day:



Doesn't she look gorgeous?!?! I'm not sure if the froo- froo will keep me away, but I'm hoping it works. It's going to be a while before I visit a town with a Trader Joe's to stock up, so I've got to keep her around for a really, really, really sucky day (and keep stock in other red's so I'm not tempted if I run out of everything else)!



Two Buck Chuck may be a "value" wine, but in my book her healing powers are invaluable! That's why I implore you to contact Trader Joe's and plead, cry, whine, make an obnoxious ass of yourself and generally beg for them to open up a store in the Dallas Fort Worth area! Click here to make your request! Do it for me....a lush who enjoys good, cheap wine!






5 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I know what you need to do. You need to go on a road trip and come up here. We have Trader Joes all over the stinkin' suburbs of Chicago! Fill up your trunk, and you'll be set for another couple months: LOL!

House of Jules said...

Hello my love! (I'm talking to the wine, I mean, I love you and everything but you know...)

You need to send O. (your semi, I'm not going to spell it out for obv. reasons) up here. I'll fill that bitch up with more wine than you can drink (I couldn't even type that with a straight face), and then you'll never have a bad day again!

Jules
House of Jules

Jen said...

Melissa....a couple of months? I have a mini van so that should only last a week or so! :)

texAAsgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
texAAsgirl said...

"The Big O" - is that gauche?

Say the word and I'm off to Chicago to pick up TJ's (& Giordano's half-baked)!