Sunday, May 4, 2008

Monday, Monday....

Tomorrow is a really big day for me at work. I finally have the chance to confront someone who has completely betrayed my trust.....and I get to do it with all our employees present. In other words, this person can't wiggle out of the truth by telling different people different stories. I've been waiting for this moment all week!

I'm feeling like a Jedi.....ready for battle!!

I can not wait to find out how this person plans to win back the trust, respect and loyalty lost by their recent actions.

This is what has sucked me dry all last week and stolen my mojo. I hate it when my mojo is gone. I'm just not the same, but tomorrow is my chance to get it back.

Thank you, blogger friends for sending me some inspiration when I put the call out! I needed it! Hopefully tomorrow's meeting will help turn my attitude around. If not, and I end up in jail for assault....I'll be calling you, HOJ!

I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

House of Jules said...

Good luck, I know this whole thing has had you all jacked in the head. I'll be expecting a call, but hopefully it won't be from jail. "This person" is totally not worth THAT, though I can see the attraction to getting roughed up by men in uniform. Anyway, Luke Skywalker, may the force be with you. Or be the force, with you it may. Whatever Yoda would have said is what I'm saying to you. Sending you LOTS of mojo, and I hope you have a trusted soul nearby holding your cigarettes & lighter for you since I can't be there to do that myself. I'm sure there's got to be a non-smoker like me at the office, willing to be your tobacco mule.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

You could make them truly pay by wearing one of those Peter Pan get-ups.

House of Jules said...

OH! OH! OH! Or, you could throw spider man underwear in their face! I hear people don't like that too much.

Anonymous said...

I almost went with that one. Thank you for keeping it alive.