Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 years goes by in the blink of an eye!

Gimme some love!



My boy turns 6 today! I just can't believe that the little baby I held in my arms not too long ago is 6 today! Time goes by waaaaay too fast!



He's an amazing boy! Smart, charming, athletic, adorable, full of love and charm (he gets all these traits from his mother)!! I am so blessed to have him as my son and am still amazed every day when I look at him and think to myself, "I made that." Children are a miracle!



Two of his favorite things: riding his "motorcycle" and playing soccer!







Camping this spring. Lovin' on his mama!







Happy Birthday, Buddy! I love you with all my heart......

3 comments:

House of Jules said...

Happy birthday to the boy with the best future football star name I've ever heard.

With love from your Aunt Jew-Lee

Spammon said...

Hey Happy Birthday. Nice kick btw, great form.

texAAsgirl said...

Happy Birthday Coop 'de Coop!