Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Best news, ever!

We had a monumental day at our company today. I say "we" but really it's the Big Boss Man that put together an amazing deal that's going to keep our little company alive and kickin' for many, many years to come. And today it was approved!!!! You have no idea how much pressure this alleviates from my shoulders....from our shoulders!!

A lot of my dear friends read this blog, so I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone that has listened to me bitch and moan about the state of our company over the last few months. You guys give me sanity, love and support when I need it the most!

4 comments:

House of Jules said...

See how your mojo is turning around?!?! Congrats, babycakes! All that blood, sweat, tears and wine was TOTALLY worth it.
Jules
House of Jules

Jen said...

Lots and Lots of wine.....;)

texAAsgirl said...

Woohoo! He even admitted that you work hard - too! Sounds like an excuse for Wilhoite's Friday with drunk dialin' & all!

texAAsgirl said...

@ Jules - We live next to a town called "Grapevine" - yep! We'll go "wine-ing" when you come down!