Sunday, March 2, 2008

Doesn't happen often.....

I've been married for 10 years. In that time, my husband and I have made many friends. Some are still in our lives and other have moved on (or we have). It's a very rare thing, as any married person will tell you, to find friendships with couples that you BOTH like. Normally, I'll invite some new folks to the house because I've hit it off with the wife, but Eric won't be thrilled with them for whatever reason. He's a little harder to please than I am sometimes!

About a year ago, we met a great couple (A and B) with similar life circumstances. We've been hanging out a lot recently and have so much in common and we genuinely enjoy spending time with them. It's the first time in a very long time that's happened!

Thanks A and B for being the great people you are! We look forward to many more fireside chats in the future!

6 comments:

texAAsgirl said...

Are you saying you & E don't like M???? LOL

Good thing M doesn't browse this blog!

ba-haa-haaaaa

texAAsgirl said...

And believe me - if M saw these posts; I'd be single!

texAAsgirl said...

As I pondered this further......I wonder WHY we've never all hung out? ba-haa-haaaaaaaaaa

xoxoxo

Jen said...

Maybe Mike's better off not knowing...I know E is!

House of Jules said...

Hey, you're both crazy biotches and I love it! (Table for 3?!)
Jules
House of Jules

Jen said...

3?? What about all the cute men that will be joining us? We'll at least need a 8 top!