Saturday, March 29, 2008

Speaking of meshuga good......

You know what Friday night means for me.....Cindy and I are going to Willhoites! We always have a great time. Last night, a band we hadn't seen before, Railhead was playing. The name of the band caught my attention immediately because it's also the name of a very good Bar-B-Que restaurant here in DFW.







Once I got a gander at the lead singer, all thoughts of BBQ were out the window (although I could think of a few things to do with some sauce and the lead singer, but I digress).








I found some pics online and had to share with you because.... hubba, hubba!





There's just something about a guy in a cowboy hat!








Yummy!


Yes, they sounded good for a cover band, but I was all about the scenery. I'd like to hear some original music (if you know what I mean, and I think you do) though! I guess Cindy and I will just have to keep going to Willhoites and work our way up from table dancers to Railhead Groupie!

1 comment:

Spammon said...

I dunno, I don't really see this guy singing YMCA. But hey, cover bands always surprise me.