Monday, March 31, 2008

It happened sooner than expected????

Remember when I wrote this post about Britney's "comeback" on TV's "How I Met Your Mother?" I asked how long it would be before she was up to her old tricks.....well, I have my answer even sooner than I expected! See today's Defamer post here!



What kind of moron pees in the bushes when she knows there's a gaggle of paparazzi following her? Oh, I know...Britney Spears.

Please, someone....anyone.....I implore you.....lock this crazy bitch up once and for all!!!

3 comments:

House of Jules said...

I'm surprised she had shoes on!!!
Jules
House of Jules

Anonymous said...

And pants.

Spammon said...

How do we know that's what she was doing just because of that picture and what a paparazzi says?

I think that she was actually trying to play a fun little game of hide and seek with them. Obviously, they couldn't find her because her hiding spot was so good. When she finally came out to let them know where she was, they were mad that they couldn't find her and made up a story.