Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More before and after shots....Hollywood style!

Miley Cyrus, that gloriously annoying Disney starlet is putting together a deal to write her memoirs. SHE'S 15! Let me say that again.....15!! Who the hell writes a memoir at 15??? She doesn't know anything.....hasn't done anything.....or has she?




This seems eerily similar to what I'm sure was at the top of the New York Times best seller list in 2000....Britney and Lynne Spear's book Heart to Heart.






Miley should take a lesson from Brit-Brit. Writing a memoir at an obscenely young age can lead to bi-polar disorder, ADHD, not wearing panties (especially when you know you'll be getting out of a car in front of the paparazzi), shaving-of-the-head, thoughts of torn fish net stockings looking somehow classier when worn as a matching set with Paris Hilton, beating a car with a bat and of course, being committed to the motherf**g loony bin!!!!!



Let's take a look at some before and after photos, shall we? A little trip down memory lane, if you will of what happens after a starlet writes her memoirs about how much she loves, admires and cares for (read: pays for) her family.







Daddy's little girl.....













I'm sure Billy Ray is proud of this photo! If she's smart enough to write her memoirs, perhaps she could figure out that risque photos of a celebrity WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER AND PUT ON THE INTERNET.












She seems to be following in the footsteps of my favorite HOT MESS, Ms. Britney Spears.





So sweet and innocent with such a bright future ahead of her! Cut to.......












A train wreck unleashed in what appears to be a grocery store ("I'm Mrs. most likely to get on the TV for slipping on the streets while getting the grosheries, now for real, are you kidding me?").





Take my advice Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana or whatever the hell your name is: back away from the memoir or you could end up superseding Brit as the worlds biggest head case!









4 comments:

Spammon said...

I think you are overestimating this memoir. I actually was able to get a copy of it before it hit the shelves. It is written on a single post-it note:

I was born. My Dad wrote Achy Breaky Heart. He was big time. Now he Sucks. I don't.

Anonymous said...

You forgot about Chapter 2: My dad still does the dance in front of my boyfriends. Wait, I've only had one. It was a short dance.

House of Jules said...

Based on the recent photos, I think she should call her memoir, "Achy Breaky Tart.
Jules
House of Jules

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.