Monday, April 21, 2008

Now what am I going to do on Sunday nights?



It's over.






I can't believe it!






But what an amazing ride it was leading up to the Rock of Love II finale! Last night was the completely over-the-top, chicks cat-fighting, Peyton singing, Bret crying reunion show. Check it:










video.vh1.com









I'm not one to condone violence (unless it's as HAWT as this), but the cat fight between Daisy and Heather was GLORIOUS! Read their post-show interviews here and here.





I love that Bret found his Rock of Love in Ambre, but it makes me so sad that there won't be a Rock of Love III. They looked genuinely lovey-dovey-cutsie last night and in my opinion, she was definitely the best choice (especially since the other candidates seemed so freakin' crazy and not in a good way). So, best of luck you crazy kids. I hope it works out for you and brings you so close together that you'll need to do a Rock of Love III to find your 3-some partner so I have something interesting to watch on Sunday nights (but I don't mean that in a selfish way, at all)!


Hey-OH!




BTW: VH1 replaced this show with some stupid Celebrity Magic show who's tag line is, "Now go Mag-ish." WTF is that, besides completely gay???

2 comments:

House of Jules said...

E's gonna be SO sorry this show is over because now you'll be all up in his man-room, or all up in his waist. HEY-OHHH!

Spammon said...

I don't even know anything about this show. See how lame I am? If it isn't on Spike, Discovery or HDNet, I have no idea it exists.