Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Britney, Bitch!

I found myself singing Britney's latest song, "Womanizer" in the car the other day. I was mortified. When that song first hit the airwaves I seriously thought I would vomit, it was so annoying! Of course, when you live in a small town and aren't in the car long enough to bother plugging in the iPod or even playing CD's all you end up listening to is the radio. And the radio LOVES to play Britney songs. Over and over again, "womanizer, womanizer, you're a womanizer baby." Naturally, it's going to seep into the deep recesses of your brain and stick like scrambled eggs to the pan.


I found this little diddy today. We've all heard that Brit's been documenting her recovery and plans to air it on November 30th. She did an interview with People Magazine to promote her new movie. What struck me as hilarious was the reason WHY she invited a camera crew to follow her road to recovery.

“I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn’t being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in,” People Magazine quote Spears as saying.

REALLY, BRITNEY? YA FREAKIN' THINK?

The brilliance that flows from this woman is....brilliant! How's that for a "Britney" quote?!

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

What I love about "Womanizer" is that it sounds very little like Britney's voice in some ways. You could stick anybody into that manufactured thing: Lindsay Lohan, Paris, that chick from High School Musical, maybe an Olsen twin...doesn't matter. Still catchy, but I could care less who sings it.

House of Jules said...

Whenever I hear that mess on the radio I replace "Womanizer" with "Synthesizer". I don't know why it makes me less irritated with the song, but it does.