Monday, June 2, 2008

What the...???

I've been in mourning and haven't felt too much like writing anything quippy lately.....until I found this little ditty on FoxNews.com. Now, I realize I'm lowering the bar considerably, but isn't that what's so fun about having a blog in the first place?

The story reminded me a lot of the woman who got stuck to the toilet story from a few months back. Remember her?

The article never went into detail about HOW this man got 16 washers stuck on his "nether region," but I sure would like to hear your ideas on how this idiot could have secured them to his "down there." I'm guessing this guy subscribes to the "size doesn't really matter" theory??

OK, friends.....let's hear your thoughts in the comment section!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that he was sitting home ALONE and bored and watching sports with his hand down his pants (as usual) when voila!

Spammon said...

It's not how they got there that is my question, it's what 'fire brigade equipment' actually entails. I'm personally imagining the Jaws of Life...and that is making me extremely uneasy.

Anonymous said...

Nether regions IS the actual medical term for it. OK. It's not, but I'm going to start using it. It's no bear, so clearly, Ohio men have more to offer than Sydney men. . .